Paint the Town Red is a first-person beat 'em up game by South East Games. It was released in early access on October 13th, 2015.
The voxel-based enemies can be punched, bashed, kicked, stabbed and sliced completely dynamically using almost anything that isn't nailed down. You'll need to use your wits, speed and anything you can get your hands on in epic bar fights, disco brawls, old west saloon rumbles, college frat house beat-downs and a lot more. SEG will be adding more levels to the Early Access versions leading up to release and looks forward to creating the best level ideas from the community.
- Completely destructible voxel-based enemies
- Biker Bar, Disco, Prison and Pirate Cove scenarios with unique enemies, weapons, etc
- Arena mode with new challenges added frequently
- Online Co-op Multiplayer
- Level Editor and Steam Workshop support with hundreds of user created levels
- Sandbox level to test features, weapons and mechanics
- Vast array of level and period appropriate weaponry
- Boss enemies that present unique challenges and rewards
- Full controller support
Upcoming Features Edit
- A rogue-like mode with character progression and persistent unlockables
- More scenario levels set in the past, present and future
- An endless Arena mode for single player and co-op
- Many more enemy and weapon types