Zombies are undead humans encountered in Beneath. They make their first appearance in the Caves and are usually accompanied by a stronger, but less common variant known as the Tentacle Mutant.
Zombies are undead humans that were once inhabitants of the UHDF facility. Both variants have crimson colored dried blood and missing chunks of skin and stand in a sort of leaning position. The Tentacle Mutant is different as it has a giant purple mutated left arm.
Zombies stand around and walk aimlessly until approached by the player. They will give a groan when initiating combat and slowly walk towards the player.
Abilities and PowersEdit
- Body Swing: The Zombie will lean backward, before swinging their body forward. This does low damage.
- Tentacle Whip (Tentacle Mutant): The Tentacle Mutant will quickly swing its arm forward like a whip, dealing generally low damage if it hits. This attack does slightly more damage than the normal Zombie.
- As Zombies are the most common enemy in the earlier areas, they are very easy to beat. Normal Zombies die instantly from most attacks. They are actually so slow and weak that they accidentally can kill each other when attacking the player. The usual strategy is to hit them quickly before they have a chance to attack.
- Tentacle Mutants are more dangerous than common Zombies, and they have more health and damage. Generally, since they can take a few hits before dying, it is best to bait them into attacking and back up. Then you can rush in and hit it a few times to kill it before it can attack again. Keep in mind they are semi-dangerous to low health classes and/or new players.
- It is sort of unknown if the crimson substance on them is dried blood or some sort of corruption.
- Zombies sometimes randomly spawn as a faster variant.
- If you Die to a Zombie, the game humiliates the player.
| Enemies in Beneath
|Standard||Acolyte • Bore Worm • Charger • Crystal Crab • Crystal Entity • Floating Head • Giant Mage • Golden Boxer • Gremlin • Hydra • Interceptor • Leaper • Minion • Observer • Pursuer • Skeleton • Statue • Teleporter • Zombie|
|Shard Lords||Beast • Centurion • Crawler • Deceiver • Golem • Pyro|
|Elder Gods||The Necromancer • The Aberration • The Trickster • The End|